The Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition met on Nov. 18 via Webex Conference Call.
- Opening Remarks & Introduction
- Refresher on How to Use Webex
- Task Force Update
- FY22 Expectations and Planning
- Events Recommended to Attend
- Forum Date and Location Recommendations
- Set TMSC Meeting Dates and Agenda Topics
- Open Forum
The TMSC serves as a public forum for addressing strategies to improve motorcycle safety; discusses effective programs, regulations, and other opportunities to improve motorcycle safety; reviews, proposes, and makes recommendations concerning motorcycle-related legislation; and serves to promote rider safety and inform the public about being aware of motorcycles and sharing the road safely.