The Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition met on November 14 at TTI’s headquarters at the RELLIS campus in Bryan.
- Opening Remarks & New Member Introduction
- TxDOT Update
- Motorcycle Training and TDLR Update
- Training & Licensing Project Update
- Video Development
- Alcohol-Related Crashes – Statistics
- TMSC Safety Award
- 2020 Forum Planning
- Open Discussion and Adjourn
The meeting minutes are now available to download.
The TMSC serves as a public forum for addressing strategies to improve motorcycle safety; discusses effective programs, regulations, and other opportunities to improve motorcycle safety; reviews, proposes, and makes recommendations concerning motorcycle-related legislation; and serves to promote rider safety and inform the public about being aware of motorcycles and sharing the road safely.
Find minutes from other meetings here.