The Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition met on April 25 at TTI’s new headquarters at the RELLIS campus in Bryan. Highlights include:
- Opening Remarks and New Member Introduction
- 2019 Forum Review and Evaluation and 2020 Forum Dates
- Motorcycle Training and TDLR Update
- TxDOT Update
- TMSC Bylaws and Upcoming Meetings
- Motorcycle Strategic Action Plan 2016-21 Review; SAP Countermeasures and TMSC
- Open Discussion and Adjournment
The meeting minutes are now available to download.
The TMSC serves as a public forum for addressing strategies to improve motorcycle safety; discusses effective programs, regulations, and other opportunities to improve motorcycle safety; reviews, proposes, and makes recommendations concerning motorcycle-related legislation; and serves to promote rider safety and inform the public about being aware of motorcycles and sharing the road safely.
Find minutes from other meetings here.