The Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition met on September 13 to discuss a number of items. Highlights include:
- Opening Remarks and New Member Introduction
- TxDOT Update
- 2019 Forum and Outreach Events Update
- Reducing Risk to Motorcycles in Work Zones
- Motorcycle Licensing Discussion
- Look Learn Live Ride Video Discussion
- Open Discussion and Adjourn
The TMSC serves as a public forum for addressing strategies to improve motorcycle safety; discusses effective programs, regulations, and other opportunities to improve motorcycle safety; reviews, proposes, and makes recommendations concerning motorcycle-related legislation; and serves to promote rider safety and inform the public about being aware of motorcycles and sharing the road safely.
Find minutes from other meetings here.