The Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition met on May 24 to discuss a number of items. Highlights include:
- Opening Remarks and New Member Introduction
- FY 2019 TxDOT Projects
- 2018 Motorcycle Safety Forum Recap
- 2019 Motorcycle Safety Forum; Establishing a Forum Planning Group
- Moving Forward with Motorcycle Safety: New Initiatives
- DPS Motorcycle Program Updates and Discussion: Sunset Review Committee Recommendations
The meeting minutes are now available to download.
The TMSC serves as a public forum for addressing strategies to improve motorcycle safety; discusses effective programs, regulations, and other opportunities to improve motorcycle safety; reviews, proposes, and makes recommendations concerning motorcycle-related legislation; and serves to promote rider safety and inform the public about being aware of motorcycles and sharing the road safely.
Find minutes from other meetings here.