The Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition met on June 22 to discuss a number of items. Highlights included:
- Opening Remarks/ Welcome New Members
- Texas Motorcycle Safety Forum Discussion & Evaluation: Increasing Attendance & Future Speakers
- Texas DPS Motorcycle Safety Unit Update
- Lunch & Impaired Motorcycle Simulator Demos
- Motorcycle Safety in Florida
- Motorcycle Strategic Action Plan Review
- Open Discussion and Adjourn
The meeting minutes are now available to download.
The TMSC serves as a public forum for addressing strategies to improve motorcycle safety; discusses effective programs, regulations, and other opportunities to improve motorcycle safety; reviews, proposes, and makes recommendations concerning motorcycle-related legislation; and serves to promote rider safety and inform the public about being aware of motorcycles and sharing the road safely.
Find minutes from other meetings here.