Join us for the Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition (TMSC) meeting, March 9, 2017, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The meeting will be held in College Station, Texas, at the Texas A&M Transportation Institute in the Gibb Gilchrist Building, room 102. Both members and non-members are invited to attend the meeting.
Please RSVP to attend by emailing Christie no later than noon on Monday, March 6 and indicate if you will drive a State Vehicle, Personal Vehicle or Motorcycle so that we can have an accurate headcount and correct types of parking permits. This is very important because the permits have to ordered/picked up from TAMU Parking.
The agenda will be as follows:
- 10:00 am – 10:10 am Opening Remarks/Welcome New Members, Chris Beiries
- 10:10 am – 10:25 am Tribute to Dan Jeffries, Jude Schexnyder, TxDOT
- 10:25 am – 10:45 am TxDOT Motorcycle Safety Activities Transition, Jude Schexnyder, TxDOT
- 10:45 am – 11:15 am 2017 Statewide Motorcycle Safety Forum, Mike Manser, TTI
- 11:15 am – 11:25 am Break
- 11:25 am – 11:45 am TTI Motorcycle Mapping Project, Paige Ericson-Graber, TTI
- 11:45 am – 1:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm – 1:15 pm Look Learn Live Outreach Events and Volunteer Opportunities, Christie Havemann, TTI
- 1:15 pm – 1:35 pm TBD
- 1:35 pm – 2:00 pm Identification of Future Speakers for TMSC Meetings
- 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm Using Social Media to Spread Motorcycle Safety and Awareness, Gabriella Medina, TTI
- 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm Open Discussion and Adjourn