Motorcycle safety advocates gathered on May 20 in Austin, for the 11th annual Motorcycle Safety Forum.
Chiara Silvestri-Dobrovolny, associate research scientist in the Roadside Safety and Physical Security Division at TTI, spoke to attendees about the work her division does related to motorcycle safety.
The agenda also featured presentations from:
- Michael Manser, Human Factors Program, Center for Transportation Safety, Texas A&M Transportation Institute
- DJ Jeffries, Traffic Safety Section, Texas Department of Transportation
- Chris Beireis, Chair, Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition
- Eva Shipp, Crash Analysis Program, Center for Transportation Safety, Texas A&M Transportation Institute
- Bill Schneider, University of Akron
- Kirk Watson, State Senator, Texas District 14
- John Young, Texas Department of Public Safety
- Paige Ericson-Graber, Center for Alcohol and Drug Education Studies, Center for Transportation Safety, Texas A&M Tr