Motorcycle safety advocates gathered on May 20 in Austin, for the 11th annual Motorcycle Safety Forum.
Eva Shipp, Center for Transportation Safety’s crash analysis program manager, gave an analysis of motorcycle safety data and previewed a report the program is currently working on.
The agenda also featured presentations from:
- Michael Manser, Human Factors Program, Center for Transportation Safety, Texas A&M Transportation Institute
- DJ Jeffries, Traffic Safety Section, Texas Department of Transportation
- Chris Beireis, Chair, Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition
- Bill Schneider, University of Akron
- Kirk Watson, State Senator, Texas District 14
- Chiara Silvestri-Dobrovolny, Roadside Safety, Texas A&M Transportation Institute
- John Young, Texas Department of Public Safety
- Paige Ericson-Graber, Center for Alcohol and Drug Education Studies, Center for Transportation Safety, Texas A&M Transportation Institute
View photos from this year’s Forum.