The Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition met on March 11 to discuss a number of items including:
- Chris Beireis Elected New Chairman of TMSC
- New Material Reduces Skidding and Improves Friction Surface
- Lane Splitting Supported by Motorcycle Industry Council
- Cable Barriers to Remain along Texas Highways
- Senator Watson to speak at Motorcycle Safety Forum
- Opportunity to Participate in Motorcycle Safety Focus Group
- Sherry Matthews to kick-off Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month in May
- Attracting Attention to the Motorcycle Safety Booth
The minutes are now available to download.
The TMSC serves as a public forum for addressing strategies to improve motorcycle safety; discusses effective programs, regulations, and other opportunities to improve motorcycle safety; reviews, proposes, and makes recommendations concerning motorcycle-related legislation; and serves to promote rider safety and inform the public about being aware of motorcycles and sharing the road safely.
Find minutes from other meetings here.