The Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition met on December 4 to discuss a number of items including the following:
- Jude Schexnyder to step down as TMSC Chairperson.
- Chairperson Position Opening.
- Transportation Bill and the Impact on Motorcycles
- Texas Motorcycle Strategic Action Plan
- DPS Motorcyclists Training Program Update
- 2016 Texas Motorcycle Safety Forum Update
- Motorcycle GearUp videos
The minutes are now available to download.
The TMSC serves as a public forum for addressing strategies to improve motorcycle safety; discusses effective programs, regulations, and other opportunities to improve motorcycle safety; reviews, proposes, and makes recommendations concerning motorcycle-related legislation; and serves to promote rider safety and inform the public about being aware of motorcycles and sharing the road safely.
Find minutes from other meetings here.