Motorcycle safety advocates gathered on March 24, for the tenth annual Motorcycle Safety Forum.
Check out SSG William Pendleton’s presentation from the 2015 forum. SSG Pendleton has 30 years of riding experience, 23 of them on the street. He currently holds three competition licenses, and has been a rider coach for multiple advanced rider’s courses. He owns four motorcycles and has over 250,000 miles of riding under his belt. He has earned certifications for Honda and Kawasaki technical training and has audited 120 hours of Harley Davidson certified training. SSG Pendleton was recently awarded the AMA 2015 Outstanding Road Rider Award.
The agenda also featured presentations from:
- Melissa Walden, Program Manager, CTS, TTI
- Kenneth Copeland, Regional Program Manager, Region VI, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Michael Manser, Program Manager, Human Factors Program, CTS, TTI
- Jason Hill, City of Austin
- Jude Schexnyder, Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition
- Curt Liles, Motorcycle Instructor’s Association of Texas
View summaries, agendas and photos from previous Forums.