Motorcycle safety advocates gathered on March 24, for the tenth annual Motorcycle Safety Forum.
Check out Jason Hill’s presentation from the 2015 forum. Jason manages the public affairs department for Austin Water Utility. He is a motorcyclist and a former newscaster.
The agenda also featured presentations from:
- Melissa Walden, Program Manager, CTS, TTI
- Kenneth Copeland, Regional Program Manager, Region VI, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Michael Manser, Program Manager, Human Factors Program, CTS, TTI
- Jude Schexnyder, Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition
- SSG William Pendleton, 3rd Infantry Division, U.S. Army
- Curt Liles, Motorcycle Instructor’s Association of Texas
View summaries, agendas and photos from previous Forums.