Motorcycle safety advocates gathered on March 24, for the tenth annual Motorcycle Safety Forum.
Check out Mike Manser’s presentation from the 2015 forum. Mike is the Human Factors program manager at the Texas A&M Transportation Institute’s Center for Transportation Safety. For over 20 years, has been conducting human factors research within transportation and developing safety countermeasures.
The agenda also featured presentations from:
- Kenneth Copeland, Regional Program Manager, Region VI, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Jason Hill, City of Austin
- Jude Schexnyder, Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition
- SSG William Pendleton, 3rd Infantry Division, U.S. Army
- Curt Liles, Motorcycle Instructor’s Association of Texas
View summaries, agendas and photos from previous Forums.