Motorcycle safety advocates gathered on March 24, for the tenth annual Motorcycle Safety Forum.
Check out Kenneth Copeland’s presentation from the 2015 forum. Kenneth is a regional program manager at the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s Fort Worth office. He is responsible for coordinating the region’s youth, motorcycles and commercial vehicle safety programs.
The agenda also featured presentations from:
- Michael Manser, Program Manager, Human Factors Program, CTS, TTI
- Jason Hill, City of Austin
- Jude Schexnyder, Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition
- SSG William Pendleton, 3rd Infantry Division, U.S. Army
- Curt Liles, Motorcycle Instructor’s Association of Texas
View summaries, agendas and photos from previous Forums.