Motorcycle safety advocates gathered on May 8, for the ninth annual Motorcycle Safety Forum. This year’s forum was held at the Brazos Center in Bryan, Texas.
Check out Mike Myers’ presentation about riding smart. Mike has been a member of ABATE of Illinois since 1997 (his home chapter is Kishwaukee Valley ABATE) and has served in several roles, including chapter president, state board representative, northwest regional coordinator and state coordinator.
[vimeo width=”500″ height=”300″]http://vimeo.com/102948756[/vimeo]
The agenda also featured presentations from:
- Robert Wunderlich, Director, Center for Transportation Safety, Texas A&M Transportation Institute
- Daniel Jeffries, Strategic Planner, Texas Department of Transportation
- Kenneth Copeland, Regional Program Manager, Region VI, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Melissa Walden, Program Manager, Planning and Evaluation Group, CTS
- Imre Szauter, American Motorcycle Association / Road Guard
View summaries, agendas and photos from previous Forums.