Motorcycle safety advocates gathered on May 8, for the ninth annual Motorcycle Safety Forum. This year’s forum was held at the Brazos Center in Bryan, Texas.
Check out Imre Szauter’s presentation about sound, lane splitting and road guards. Imre is a government affairs manager for on-highway activities in the government relations department of the American Motorcycle Association.
Get the presentation
The agenda also featured presentations from:
- Robert Wunderlich, Director, Center for Transportation Safety, Texas A&M Transportation Institute
- Daniel Jeffries, Strategic Planner, Texas Department of Transportation
- Kenneth Copeland, Regional Program Manager, Region VI, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Melissa Walden, Program Manager, Planning and Evaluation Group, CTS
- Mike Meyers, ABATE of Illinois
View summaries, agendas and photos from previous Forums.