Motorcycle safety advocates gathered on May 8, for the ninth annual Motorcycle Safety Forum. This year’s forum was held at the Brazos Center in Bryan, Texas.
Check out Kenneth Copeland’s presentation about motorcycle safety and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s motorcycle safety initiatives. Kenneth is a regional program manager for NHTSA.
[vimeo width=”500″ height=”300″]http://vimeo.com/102948754[/vimeo]
Get the presentation
The agenda also featured presentations from:
- Robert Wunderlich, Director, Center for Transportation Safety, Texas A&M Transportation Institute
- Daniel Jeffries, Strategic Planner, Texas Department of Transportation
- Melissa Walden, Program Manager, Planning and Evaluation Group, CTS
- Imre Szauter, American Motorcycle Association / Road Guard
- Mike Meyers, ABATE of Illinois
View summaries, agendas and photos from previous Forums.