The Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition met on August 24 to discuss a number of items. Highlights include:
- TxDOT Motorcycle Survival Presentation: Overview & Responses
- Motorcycle Strategic Action Plan Supplemental TMSC Workshop Overview
- Gear Up PSAs Presentation & Feedback
- Identification of Future TMSC Meeting Locations, Dates, and Times
- Associate Designer from KLIM Technical Riding Gear Presents to coalition on New Gear Trends, KLIM Development and Design Strategies, and More
- Learn. Live. Outreach Events
The meeting minutes are now available to download.
The TMSC serves as a public forum for addressing strategies to improve motorcycle safety; discusses effective programs, regulations, and other opportunities to improve motorcycle safety; reviews, proposes, and makes recommendations concerning motorcycle-related legislation; and serves to promote rider safety and inform the public about being aware of motorcycles and sharing the road safely.
Find minutes from other meetings here.