Motorcycle safety advocates gathered on March 24, for the tenth annual Motorcycle Safety Forum.
Check out Melissa Walden’s opening remarks from the 2015 forum. Melissa is the Planning and Evaluation program manager at the Texas A&M Transportation Institute’s Center for Transportation Safety. She manages the Center’s motorcycle safety program and works closely with the Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition, and Texas Department of Transportation to address traffic safety issues specific to these vulnerable road users.
The agenda also featured presentations from:
- Kenneth Copeland, Regional Program Manager, Region VI, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Michael Manser, Program Manager, Human Factors Program, CTS, TTI
- Jason Hill, City of Austin
- Jude Schexnyder, Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition
- SSG William Pendleton, 3rd Infantry Division, U.S. Army
- Curt Liles, Motorcycle Instructor’s Association of Texas
View summaries, agendas and photos from previous Forums.