The Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition met on Sept. 2 via WebEx.
- Opening Remarks & New Member Introduction
- Opening Remarks & Introductions
- Refresher on how to use WebEx
- 2021 In Review
- 2022 Preview
- Task Force Activity Update
- Training and Licensing Project, Guests Cody Stewart & Marcie Perez
- Barriers vs. Motorcycle, Guest Speaker Chiara Silvestri Dobrovolny
- Updates, Open Forum
The meeting minutes are now available to download.
The TMSC serves as a public forum for addressing strategies to improve motorcycle safety; discusses effective programs, regulations, and other opportunities to improve motorcycle safety; reviews, proposes, and makes recommendations concerning motorcycle-related legislation; and serves to promote rider safety and inform the public about being aware of motorcycles and sharing the road safely.