The Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition met on August 29 at TTI’s headquarters at the RELLIS campus in Bryan. Highlights include:
- Opening Remarks and New Member Introduction
- TxDOT Update
- Motorcycle Training and TDLR Update
- Safety Tips for Riders and Motorists – Group Discussion
- Planning session – Ways to address alcohol served at motorcycle dealerships.
- TMSC Updates on Motorcycle Safety Activities
- Open Discussion and Adjournment
The meeting minutes are now available to download.
The TMSC serves as a public forum for addressing strategies to improve motorcycle safety; discusses effective programs, regulations, and other opportunities to improve motorcycle safety; reviews, proposes, and makes recommendations concerning motorcycle-related legislation; and serves to promote rider safety and inform the public about being aware of motorcycles and sharing the road safely.
Find minutes from other meetings here.