The Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition met on June 27 at TTI’s new headquarters at the RELLIS campus in Bryan. Highlights include:
- Opening Remarks and New Member Introduction
- TxDOT Update
- Motorcycle Training and TDLR Update
- 2020 Forum Planning
- New Videos
- Texas Strategic Action Plan for Motorcycle – Recent Supplements
- TMSC Bylaws and Upcoming Meetings
- Open Discussion and Adjournment
The meeting minutes are now available to download.
The TMSC serves as a public forum for addressing strategies to improve motorcycle safety; discusses effective programs, regulations, and other opportunities to improve motorcycle safety; reviews, proposes, and makes recommendations concerning motorcycle-related legislation; and serves to promote rider safety and inform the public about being aware of motorcycles and sharing the road safely.
Find minutes from other meetings here.