Motorcycle safety advocates gathered on March 24, for the tenth annual Motorcycle Safety Forum.
Check out Jude Schexnyder’s presentation from the 2015 forum. Jude has been a motorcycle enthusiast for over 40 years, and rides over 20,000 miles annually. He is a retired traffic safety professional and as chairman of the Texas Motorcycle Safety Coalition is actively involved in motorcycle safety training and motorcycle legislative issues. Jude is the owner of Motor Pro Training, the only training sponsor currently certified to offer Total Control clinics in Texas and has been a motorcycle safety trainer for 11 years.
The agenda also featured presentations from:
- Melissa Walden, Program Manager, CTS, TTI
- Kenneth Copeland, Regional Program Manager, Region VI, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Michael Manser, Program Manager, Human Factors Program, CTS, TTI
- Jason Hill, City of Austin
- SSG William Pendleton, 3rd Infantry Division, U.S. Army
- Curt Liles, Motorcycle Instructor’s Association of Texas
View summaries, agendas and photos from previous Forums.